From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gustavo Santos
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Problems with Alvarion BreezeAccess VL and Breeznet
B100

that exactly the problem i´m having, its just works in one channel, 5860 and
20mhz,  when i choose 40mhz and 5850 i get at most 10mbps , worse them the
almost 35mbits at 20mhz. the worst problem i could notice is that the
alvarion work or dont work, anything diferent from 5860 is 500kbps or doesnt
even associate with the base .

----