Below.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
<insert witty tagline here>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck McCown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA]FCC approves new method for tracking broadband’s reach

> Hold your horses there a bit, the FCC is tasked to produce the highest and
> best use for the public commonly held electromagnetic spectrum.

This is accomplished by mandating we work for free?   I'm sorry, Did you not
read the Consitution?  My time, my labor, my work, my intellectual property,
my money, etc, ARE NEVER TO BE TAKEN.

They have a
> stewardship and are "trying" to do their job.

And?

We exist due to the
> relaxation of their modulation regulations and the fact they continually
> elbow the hams off their turf.  This is covered by the legal doctrine of
> the
> "commons".  I can remember when spread spectrum was not allowed (not too
> long ago).  I can remember when the ISM bands were created.  The FCC is
> our
> friend, whether or not you believe it.

Friend?   NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!
NEVER! NEVER!

If you ever think that, you have become a comfortable slave.