From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Larry Yunker
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 4:25 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] User check program

How's this one look?  I thought I'd put something together to be used as a
"user check" program.

It's fully functional now, but I need to build an ini file reader to hold
each ISP's individualized settings I'll probably knock that out on Tuesday.
then I'll try to publish it.  If anyone sees something they would like
changed/added, let me know.

Regards,

Larry Yunker

Network Consultant