From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:56 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] star os config help- clarifying my message

Not really trying to defend star. The documentation issue has been
around since Adam met Eve.

The learning curve appears to be steep, but in fact, there is pretty
good documentation.
If you search the forums, you will pretty much find anything you need to
know. Trick is first searching the forums.
Then there is Tog's WiKi that is pretty good.
Tog has put a lot of time into the WiKi and helping others with their
star stuff.

One thing I might add, one reason it's hard to document star, it's
always changing, and how do you document l7 filtering or isc dhcp easily?

Fortunately Tog and a few other smart guys hang out there and try to
offer their help when they can.

Good luck Ralph.

George

----