It is my understanding that the 900mhz cards are actually 2.4ghz with
converters built in. So obviously putting a 900mhz card on the same board as
a 2.4ghz card would be a bad idea. Now can I put them on the same tower?
Lets say I put the 900mhz radio at the bottom and run some coax since 900mhz
should have much less cable loss I should be able to do this. I'll leave the
2.4 stuff up top. But will the 900mhz antenna mounted in close proximity to
the 2.4 antenna pick up the 2.4 and allow it to still cause interference to
the radio below? Also would putting a 900mhz filter before the radio solve
this?

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126