Perhaps it should be shared on the members list?

I personally love the _advice_ and _comments_ given by members of the Rapid
Link crew. It is informative and comes from experience.
I really liked Matt's talk on 3Ghz and "how to cut out the telco" during
ISP-con.

I think, perhaps Mike might have [EMAIL PROTECTED] on his email list by
accident?

Looking at stats for the past couple of months it looks like that might be
the case:
June 396 Total -> 5 PR -> 0 Request -> 0 Reply
May 425 Total -> 0 PR -> 2 Request -> 0 Reply
April 573 Total -> 2 PR -> 0 Request -> 0 Reply
March 389 Total -> 1 PR -> 0 Request -> 0 Reply
February 515 Total -> 0 PR -> 0 Request -> 0 Reply
January 425 Total -> 0 PR -> 0 Request -> 2 Reply (excellent replies BTW!)

Looking at the PR messages, it might also be that Mike is pretty darn busy
with all of the work his company is doing. Maybe if I put as much effort
into new business as these guys do, I wouldn't have time for this reply.

:)

:P

ryan