Japhy Bartlett wrote:
> OK, a brief rant first:
>
> I am trying to get ubiquiti nanostations, or ps2-exts.   Apparently,
> these things are the new furby.

For ~$79, you get a small, waterproof CPE with a 400mw 802.11b/g radio
and a dual polarity 10dbi antenna. It does POE (with included adapter),
mounts to a pole, and has an external SMA (regular, not reverse
polarity) connector.

Not too shabby...

Anyone else using it with WDS and willing to put up with the crapiness
of only having one frequency for both access and backhaul?

I recently met some of the Seattle Wireless dudes, and looking over
their website, I believe that they might have some available

http://metrix.net/ubiquiti-nanostation-2-p-110.html
http://metrix.net/ubiquiti-powerstation-2-ps218v-p-109.html