If Yawl remember back when Ubiquiti came out with the SR2 it was the
same way.  After they get production in order with NS2, there will be
plenty available.  It just seems to take them a while to get new
products rolling good enough to meet demand.  I just have a few running
in a trailer park and haven't had any trouble with them but it will be
rally hard to beat me away from Mikrotik CPEs after all the headaches
I've had over the years trying to save a buck on cheap CPEs and end up
spending more in the end fighting problems and pissed off customers.

Jim