Not IMHO,

You can just bypass the caching server for sites that give you trouble.
I've had to by pass 3 or 4 so far.  We only cache HTTP. One of our
towers average bandwidth to the internet dropped from around 5Mbps to
around 3Mbps and after 3 weeks up it has cached over 55GB.  Mikrotik
also lets you bypass bandwidth queues for cached data so subs get the
pages fast.

We use a Powerouter 732 as the core router at this tower and have a
250GB drive in it.  We first tried dropping a cheap box plugged into a
532a but the CPU was hammered by the packets coming in one one
interface, going out to the cache box, and coming back in the router,
then going back out the interface connected to the radios.  Caching with
the router itself has really helped a lot.

Jim
jeffcosoho.com