From: "George Rogato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Any thoughts on a decent cache server

The people that we had the most problems with were web designers who's
sites were cached and they couldn't easily see their changes.
We always told then to add no cache to their sites.

But still it's a phone call and a discussion.

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

I call that 1% the "high-maintenance customers ".

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820