From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:18 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] muddy frog

Why don't you share your CV?
(I have just completed the start up of by 28th business.  Never had a
bankruptcy.  Never have had an employee miss a paycheck.
And estate planning is something that is increasingly taking more of my time

these days.)
So mister expert on all things business and industry, lets hear the bio.  We

need schooled obviously.
How old are you anyhow?

----