Once I have average CPE per WISP I can scale a percentage of those CPE
up to account for the total number of end-users taking into account some
CPE serve households, some serve businesses, some serve MDUs, etc. But I
have to start somewhere and that somewhere is average number of CPEs per
WISP. The end number of end-users will still be an estimate but at least
it will be an "educated" estimate.