Jack, how are we supposed to know?

The only way to find anything approaching an average is to get those 500

And t hen you still gotta define what a WISP is.   Is it the guy who covers
an area the size of two city blocks and has backhauled in DSL from 3 miles
away?    Is it only the person who has hired help?    "You're not a real
WISP until you're large enough to have employees".    Huh, that seems self
defeating..  But anyway,  averaging our opinion of what is average...    In
my opinion there is no "average" that represents what a WISP is.  They range
from that guy with his 4 neighbors to people who cover 10 thousand square
miles, and both are exceptional, rather than the norm.   But yet to add them
together and average that...

I just can't seem to form an opinion of what "average" should be.

And I'm not trying to argue with you... I'm just wondering, even if we could
somehow tabulate all this with actual counts, would averaging give us any
useful data...  If I were to offer a response, i'd say that WISP's average
between 50 and 500 cpe.   And that still seems indefensible, really, as a
number, even when given in a range...   It's just a WAG...

<insert witty tagline here>