One of the things I had envisioned when I created the WISPA Promo
committee, was just this. Promoting our wisps to the localities and
helping reinforce their market position.

Problem is, we have not had enough help to get their yet. Our membership
isn't all that big, so the volunteer pool is small.

If anyone wants to get a group going that would help promote local wisps
land their muni deals, they should speak up.

Maybe we can get a program going with enough volunteers.

George