We have done this quite a bit for site to site connections.  And Site to
multi-site connections.  I have done some setups where we have multiple
internet connections and even have routing change during a failure.  MT
can be a powerful solution in this arena.  A 433 will do quite a bit for
most clients, if not, more powerful solutions are out there.

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*