We would bill this just like anyone else.  You pay for internet access,
thats what you are using.  :)  If I buy T1s from ATT, I get that speed,
if I am running a VPN on it or not, don't matter.

Course, I do charge them for the hardware/installation/setup of the network.

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*