Brian,

  It is my opinion that once the internal components of the antenna dry
thoroughly - - you can seal them and put them back into service. It will
depend on how long they were exposed to the water and the amount of
corrosion that may/may not be present as to whether they are actually usable
or suitable for service. I personally haven't ever been able to put one back
into service since they were exposed to water for long periods before they
actually died or got so bad that I noticed a signal level drop on the AP.

YMMV,
Mac