Marlon,

My best experiences have been with StarOS clients connecting to
StarOS APs. Regarding disconnects, I don't see that much.  I like to
program the client radio's ping watchdog to hit the AP every 10
seconds. Then when I'm in the association page on the AP, all the
clients will have less than 10 seconds since they have passed
traffic.  Any clients that have a minute+ in the far right column get
some attention to figure out what is happening.