From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Scottie Arnett
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:11 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] OT: Ping times.

Hey guys,

This is a 2XT1 connection from AT&T. We have been having this problem
for some time, but they keep telling me that the circuit is saturated. I
have attached a graph from smokeping and one from our out interface on
our Mikrotik gateway. Please note the eratic pings and some packet loss.
Any ideas what could be causing this? Its not saturated as you can tell
from the bandwidth usage at the mikrotik at about 8 PM last night
compared to the smokeping ping times at around 8 PM.

Any ideas?

Scottie