From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Blair Davis
Sent: Thu 9/25/2008 8:41 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Dual Pol Antennas

All this talk about Dual Pol feedhorns has got me curious....

I'm looking for a dual pol antenna...

What I need is H-Pol on 5.3GHz band with 18db or more of gain and V-Pol on
5.8GHz with 15db or more of gain.  A narrow beam width is a plus.

A grid or a dish will be fine.  I'd like to keep the price down as if it is
over $150 or so, it really won't be cost effective.  I can mount 2 antennas at
this location if I have to.

This is for a short link, about 2000ft, but it will be at the end of about 50ft
of LMR-400.

Thanks for any ideas....

Blair

<<winmail.dat>>