There are three questions that come up...

1) Redundancy
2) minimizing impact of failure
3) Ability to remote reboot.

We had chosen to stay with individual AC Adapter POE systems, for the above
reasons.
The individual AC PS adapter plugged into the AC style Digital Logger reboot
device.
If a PS fails, only one radio dies, and quick to replace the one PS for $15.
And if a radio locks up, we can reboot the port via Digital logger.
Whether or not our device is located in the Closet, mid-way on tower, or way
up the tower, its one standard method to remote access the devices, and
power them.

So to run one cetnral power supply to power all radios.... How will you
remote reboot them? And what will you do if the main Power supply fails?
I'd only recommend doing a shared power supply if it was redundant with a
ready to go spare (two units onsite).  As well, you then need to convert to
a DC based reboot device, and put the relays (or it) inline with the power
to the POE.

Digital logger also makes a DC based model, with screw down panels.  This
device could be your method to combine the DC power.  However not positive
but this model might be 24V.
http://www.digital-loggers.com/din.html
.
I think Alvarions are 54-56V. Side note some of the old MEtrocom installs
had used 54V powersupply power plants. You might be able to find them used
cheap. I know we had picked up a few. (but didn;t have 54V gear)

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband