As one of the active FCC committee members doing this work, I would like to
point out some important things that have taken place in the last few weeks.
The WISPA "Licensed-Lite" proposal has gained support in full or a large
part by the following organizations and brought them to the table to talk
with us:

MSTV,
    - They represent ABC (and Disney), CBS, NBC (and General Electric), FOX
and PBS. They also represent many of the wireless microphone users. This
group has huge influence at the FCC and in congress.

FiberTower
Sprint
T-Mobile
Rural Telecommunications Group
CompTel

The momentum is as high as ever been for our organization. The media is
going to start using the buzz word "Licensed-Lite". If all WISP's could at
least file comments to the FCC that say I am Joe WISP and I support the
WISPA "Licensed-Lite" proposal that would make a big difference.

We need to keep the momentum going, numbers and voices count. Not only as an
industry organization, but as independent operators.

PLEASE FILE COMMENTS WITH THE FCC. Time is running out before the meetings
and the commissioners minds get made up. They need time to formulate their
own thoughts and position on the topic.

Thank You,
Brian Webster
www.wirelessmapping.com