From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 8:10 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] TV whitespaces

I've not been through much of the document yet, but it looks like we got the

ability to run fixed unlicensed wireless at 4 watts.  Not the 20 watts we'd
asked for, but much better than the rumored 100mw.

Personal portable devices ARE limited to 100mw.  That should help with the
tragedy of the commons at least somewhat.

I'll try to get done with the reading in the next week or so.  The Report
and Order is 130 pages long!
marlon

----