From: "Charles Wyble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TV Whitespaces

Mike Hammett wrote:

Now that TV whitespaces have been approved for our use, let's hear from
the vendors.  When, how much, and what will you do with it?

Indeed!

Who would the likely vendors in this space be?

Should we put an RFP together and send it around?  I sure want answers
to your questions as well.

Ladies and gents:  I haven't read all of the published information yet,
but this is the second greatest battle we have come across (second only
to having unlicensed available in the first place) and we have won!
Congrats.  It appears the portable devices are held to 100 mw of power,
while we have 4 watts (which is pretty much what we have everywhere
else).  Four watts at these frequencies will carry!

Yep!