-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 11:00 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] DTV transition

I do hope all of you are ready for the new DTV channels!  Just got this
today and thought I'd pass it along.

For Immediate Release

Are you ready for Digital TV? Starting in February, 2009, analog TV
signals will no longer be available in many areas. To ensure

continued

enjoyment of your favorite programs, you'll need to purchase a new

digital

TV-ready receiver or a set-top converter box.

But that's not all you'll need. Due to their continuously-varying
amplitudes, analog-TV signals can roughen and damage the surfaces of

older

and heavily-used television antenna elements.

Composed of binary ones and zeros, modern state-of-the art digital TV
signals can bounce off roughened antenna surfaces, weakening signals

and

rendering some digital TV signals completely unwatchable.

Instead of replacing that older and expensive outdoor antenna, you

can

recondition it. After all, you wouldn't throw away your automobile

because

its finish gets weathered and dull, would you? No...  you'd wash and

wax

it!

Quintidigital Discount Products, Inc., announces DigiWash (tm) and

DigiWax

(tm), two products guaranteed to increase your digital TV viewing
satisfaction.

Before you connect your new digital TV receiver or converter to an

older

outdoor antenna, wash the antenna's elements with DigiWash, an

ecofriendly

and biodegradable cleanser that removes roughened analog-signal

residue

and bird droppings.

When the elements are dry, simply apply a light coating of DigiWax

(tm) to

the antenna's elements, buff with a chamois or lamb's-wool mitt, and
you're assured of DTV reception that's Every Bit As Good (sm).

Manufactured with lubricants produced by farm-raised pythons and
free-range rattlesnakes, DigiWash and DigiWax will be available in
high-end consumer-electronics stores and audiophile boutiques on

April

1st, 2009.

#--30--#

DigiWash and DigiWax are trademark of Quintidigital Discount

Products,

Inc.
Every Bit As Good is a registered service mark of Crotalus Products,

Inc.

---------

11/17/2008 5:24 PM