I was thinking of using the crossroads but I wanted to see how long it
would it be before it was mentioned.  I really like the software so I
think I will go that route.  Does anyone have experience with a large
amount of crossroads successfully?  Is the wireless card just the r52?

As far as the ns2's I will look at these, too.

My price range is around 125 +/- 25 but imy desire is a solution before cost.

On 11/18/08, 3-dB Networks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think it depends on your price point...
>
> Obviously the most popular answer is going to be Mikrotik... but I really
> really like my Ruckus gear.  I have not deployed it into a hotel personally,
> but I am selling it to people to do it.  Ruckus also has a team focused on
> the hospitality industry... I think that (along with schools) is really
> where its getting deployed.
>
> So to sum up... at Engenius price point Mikrotik... if you can pay a bit
> more I would choose Ruckus hands down (that advice being nonwithstanding of
> being a vendor... we only sell products we believe in).
>
> Daniel White
> 3-dB Networks

Sent from my mobile device

Josh Luthman