I didn't say Trango... ;)

Mikrotik AP's can be built for $400 including your choice of antenna
(omni, sector, etc.). That's 1/3 the price of a Canopy AP, and it
delivers twice the bandwidth in the same spectrum. So I can install
three seperate AP's for the same price as one Canopy AP.

Also, CPE's can be built for as little as $160 (we use a higher quality
antenna, so we are closer to $180). Compare that with Canopy at $250ish
(including PoE and dish). That doesn't even include all the other
"stuff" you have to have with Canopy (GPS units, Prizm servers, etc.)

Travis
Microserv