Ok... found the original problem... a few switches did not have the vlan
setup in the vlan database. So the VLAN is up and working now... but the
problem is because we have a "ring", we use Spanning Tree to keep from
having a loop in the network. But when we bring up the VLAN, the
spanning-tree does not start blocking the VLAN traffic. It does block
the "normal" VLAN1 traffic (like it always has), but the new VLAN never
gets "blocked", so it creates a loop around the ring.

Am I missing something? I've checked the settings and can't find
anything that I missed to make it work...

Travis
Microserv