Marlon K. Schafer wrote:
Got the FCC to agree that a routed group of individual AP's could fall under
the same higher powered 2.4ghz rules as active antennas.  Too bad no one
built and certified a system of 8 or 10 ap's with very narrow sectors (how
about 24db grids :-).  Did you guys know that we CAN use more than 4 watts
at the AP's if the systems are designed right and are certified as such?
WISPA got that interpretation of the rules done.
I remember reading about this, but never managed to find out how narrow the beams would have to be.

If 60-90 deg would work, there are MANY good ways to do it....