From: Hutton Marketing Team
To: o...@odessaoffice.com
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:25 PM
Subject: Hutton Communications Expo, Denver!

           Hutton EXPO 09 Denver!

                  Upcoming Events
                  Hutton EXPO 09 Denver
           Dear Marlon Schafer,

                  Join Hutton Communications at the The Premier Wireless
Learning Experience, the new Hutton EXPO 09 in Denver, January 20-21. Don't
miss out on this no cost opportunity to learn and network with today's industry
leaders. Seating is limited so SIGN UP TODAY!
                  Sincerely,
                  Hutton Marketing Team
                  REGISTER HERE

                              Where & When
                              Renaissance Denver
                              3801 Quebec St
                              Denver, CO 80207
                              January 20-21
                              Day 1
                              9:00AM-7:00PM
                              Day 2
                              9:00AM-2:30PM

                              Reservations

                              Call: 888-238-6762

                              Group Rate: $139 until December 27th  so CALL
today!

                              *Make sure to tell them you are with Hutton
Communications

           Hutton EXPO 09
                  Denver, CO

                  Hutton EXPO 09  will consist of two days in-depth product
training and intense technical sessions presented by our Team Hutton suppliers.
On the first evening there will be an exhibits tradeshow showcasing Hutton
suppliers' latest and greatest products in wireless technology. Hutton EXPO 09
is a great opportunity to meet suppliers face-to-face. You will greatly enhance
your technical product knowledge and get better acquainted with your Hutton
sales representative.

                  Enjoy the the first evening's networking opportunities with
beverages and hors d'oeuvres. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be served
daily.

            Supplier Training

            Training scheduled to be provided by the following suppliers:
              a.. Airaya
              b.. Andrew a CommScope Company
              c.. BridgeWave
              d.. Cellular Specialties
              e.. Ceragon Networks
              f.. Dekolink
              g.. Dragonwave
              h.. EION
              i.. Exalt
              j.. Inscape Data
              k.. Mobile Access
              l.. Motorola Wi4
              m.. Nera
              n.. Proxim Wireless
              o.. Strix Systems
              p.. Tranzeo
            Panels

            Questions? Just Curious? Join our leading suppliers in one of these
sessions for an in-depth panel discussion.

            Antenna Panel
            Cable and Site Panel
            Engineer Rountable

            After all the great presentations, join the Hutton Sales Engineers
for an open forum of questions and topics customized for you!

            Better Hurry! Sign up today!

            REGISTER HERE

                  Questions about the EXPO?
                  Contact the Hutton EXPO 09 Coordinator
                  Katie Whitaker
                  2520 Marsh Lane
                  Carrollton, Texas 75006
                  972-417-0151
                  whitak...@huttoncom.com

      Forward email

            This email was sent to o...@odessaoffice.com by n...@huttoncom.com.
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

      Hutton Communications, Inc | 2520 Marsh Lane | Carrollton | TX | 75006