As a ENET distributor, I'll agree with Mark. After testing various hosted
services for 18 months, I decided on ENET back in
2006. For a hosted service I feel it is the best all around email service you
can offer your customers. We use ENET mostly
for backup continuity and for clients looking for a less expensive alternative
to in-house Exchange, or hosted Exchange. We
have the full compliment to offer, IMAP, POP3, Webmail and a customizable
portal.

Frank Muto
President
FSM Marketing Group, Inc.