Kurt, I regularly check the Barracuda message log, searching for allowed and
white listed messages, with a subject that contains "return".  If there are
more than a few, I tell the customer they need to change their PW ASAP and I
do it for them if it continues another day.  Unfortunately, it only takes
one outbreak to get blacklisted.  Barracuda also has a setting that may help
you - go to advanced, then click on "Sender Spoof Protection".  I also
regularly block the top rate controlled and senders at my core router, as to
not allow them to even make it to the Barracuda.  If you come up with
anything else, please let us know..  The account hacking started being a
problem for me too a few months back, but so far these controls seem to be
helping a lot.

Brad H