From: John Scrivner
To: WISPA General List
ReplyTo: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Imail Server Upgrade Trouble
Sent: Jan 18, 2009 11:52

We upgraded our Imail server this morning from version 8.15 to the latest
release of Imail version 10. In the process our web interface has decided to
ignore our mailboxes. If anyone out there has some experience with
troubleshooting mailbox rebuilding issues in Imail then please call me at
618-237-2387 as soon as you read this. Your help is appreciated.
Thank you,
John Scrivner

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile