On Sun 18/01/09 12:08 PM , e...@wisp-router.com sent:
 There is a tool in the imail folder I be damned if I recall the name
of it but it is to convert from old mailbox format to new format. It
might do the trick.
 I don't think it's "just" that - during the install process, I was
asked if I wanted to convert my old mailboxes. I said yes, and it did
its thing for about 90 minutes.
 A couple years ago, I looked at Smartermail, but they didn't support
(at the time) the notion of a default domain, or automatically
recognizing what IP address you were using. Thus, we'd have had to
retrain all our users (and reconfigure a zillion computers) to use
'u...@domain.org' instead of just 'user' as their POP3/IMAP/Web
login.
 The mailboxes are still there, and are perfectly accessible via POP3
and IMAP. It's just their Web interface that's broken (shrug)
 David Smith
 MVN.net
This message was sent via a PHP demo version of @Mail -
http://atmail.com/