Hi Brad,

>Half mile?  Ours is almost 2.5miles in an RF unfriendly rain zone.  The link
>has been up for more than a year and the client has been thrilled.  So
>thrilled in fact that we've got another planned for them with a roadmap of
>more to follow.

Being the devil's advocate

I recently priced out Gigaman in my market (1 Gb Ring Protected Fiber) and got
a quote for $2k / month plus $5k build-out

Why would someone want to spend $20-30k on a ptp (and still have to pay $500-1k
/ month for roof rights) for a wireless 1 GB link and have to worry about
lightening/rain fade/equipment failures/etc...When the pay-off is 3+ years (not
including labor / maintenance / etc)

Or better yet, just string your own fiber...properly done, pole attachment
isn't all too expensive and I'd take fiber of wireless any day

-Charles

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-344-1586.