I'm not sure of the process for updating the map. Midcoast Internet is
what I presume to be the circle over Rockland ME. We actually cover a
much bigger area. We go from Belfast at the north, SE to harborside,
south over the ocean to Matinicus, west over the ocean to Monhegan, NW
to bath, NE to somerville, and east to Belfast. Sort of the bounds of
our coverage.

Thanks!

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:15:07AM -0500, Brian Webster wrote:
> The national WISP mapping initiative has been updated. This version contains
> data provided by Matt Larsen off the WISP Directory site as of 1/21/09. I
> also added some actual WISP network footprints from my clients who gave
> permission. To date the land area covered equals 539,133 square miles.
>
> You can view the map here: http://www.wirelessmapping.com/Google%20Maps3.htm
>
> Next step is to compile demographic data. That's going to take some
> work...state by state.
>

> Thank You,
> Brian Webster
> www.wirelessmapping.com

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/