Some pretty cool companies have started out in a garage, but our products
(including our FCC certified systems) are programmed, assembled, warehoused,
and shipped from here in Hastings, Minnesota at our very nice facility in
the industrial park.  Software development happens in a few other locations.

We aren't Cisco for sure, but we are a nice sized group of people working
very hard to bring out quality products for as low a price as we can.  We
think we do a pretty good job, but that's for others to decide not us.  Our
systems are quietly and effectively used by many government entities, WISPs,
and other customers around the world.  It wouldn't surprise me if some
people did not realize that though, as we don't do a good job of telling
everyone about it.

I think you'll like what you see from us in the coming months, and we will
work on doing a much better job of letting everyone know what we are up to.
Our support for WISPA is going to be an integral part of that plan.

Regarding a manufacturer selling directly to its customers, I suggest you
discuss that with Michael Dell.

Thanks,

George

President, Freespace Systems