From: "Marlon K. Schafer" <o...@odessaoffice.com>

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:05:36
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anybody use Aperto for 3.65GHz? I'd like to
        knowwhatyouthink.

Hi Patrick,

I have a customer in Ca. that used Aperto (on my advice).  He probably
started with it in 03 or so.  He was much more patient that I've ever been.
The failure rates were even worse than SmartBridges.  I told him many a time
to bail and start using other gear.

As for coming down there, I need to get back to a few shows first.  I'm
hoping to hit the next ISPCon (though I said that last year too).

Why don't you send an engineer up here for a week or two?  I'll put him to
work so he can learn what we have to deal with out here in the sticks.  Ben
Moore spent a couple of days out here a couple of years ago.  It was good
for both of us.

Saaaayyyyy, I'd think a product planning/sales type consultant could do with
some time crawling under trailer homes etc.!!!!!  You'd be able to offer up
a lot of great advice to your engineers due to the experiences gained from
several days of installs!

I hope things work out for you at Aperto.  They are lucky to have you
working for them.

Now that they are a vendor member (they are right???) I hope you'll run for
a board position at WISPA!

marlon