I wear that hat.  "Jack of all trades, master of none"

Today, I drove by rental house down the road and saw dish tv being installed.  I turned around to go tell the new renter I had wireless internet in the area. (I always find sat tv subs are likely to want internet) So, I go tell him and he says how fast is your service?  I say, 3-4 meg down and 1-2 meg up.  He says megabytes or megabits?  I stuttered for a bit and said, ya know, like a t1 is 1.5 meg, my service is twice as fast.  Tell you what, I felt like a moron.  After five years of "doing it all" it sure seems like I would know a bit from a byte.  Oh well, at least I got the subscriber.
So, like I said.  Jack of all trades, master of none.

Brian

RickG wrote:
I can identify with both of you. I do it all but it becomes overwhelming at
times!
-RickG