You are not going to have a problem. Considering equipment costs, amount of
available channels, antenna beamwidth and polarity you should have no problems.
I have been on over 200 rooftops in NYC, philly, Baltimore and DC and I have
only seen one link.

From: Randy Cosby <dco...@infowest.com>

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:08:37
To: <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] 24ghz links

I'm considering a 24ghz link for a 3 mile shot.  The path calcs all work
fine for our use, climate, etc.

I'm interested in hearing first from anyone who has used 24 gigahertz
radios (dragonwave most likely).  Have you had any interference issues?
Any recommendations on what to check for besides the clear LOS before
putting something like this up? How far should you be away from other
24gig towers?   I thought I had read that the beam was so narrow,
interference was quite rare, but wanted to hear some real life experiences.

Thanks!

--
Randy Cosby
Vice President