Even in the most competitive urban markets, if you're selling VoIP + Data as a
combined offering, I'd bet that your ARPU is at least $200+ / month

Heck, from our experience, we find that voice revenues are generally 2-4x data
revenues -- so if a business is paying $75 / month for a business connection,
they will probably spend $150-250 / month on VoIP (for business, say we assume
an average of $30 / handset -- that's 5-10 handsets)

So, say you have 15 business customers at $200 / month, and 20 residential
customers at $50 / month for the evenings

You're still @ $4k / AP

Or, since we're ultimately talking channels -- with GPS synchronization, it's
possible to put a minimum of 2 APs / channel (and if you're on a building in an
urban environment, you could be stupid like us and put 4 APs on a single
channel =)

In this scenario, the value per channel of LEGAL high-power unlicensed spectrum
keeps going up

-Charles

P.S. -- care to share your numbers? I only have personal data to go by...and I
in range? Or way off?