This woudl be better, as you have a metal indoor case around it.

* -----------------------------------------------------------
Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
WISPA Vendor Member*
*Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>
*/LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training/*
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only
for the person(s) or entity/entities to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient(s) is prohibited, If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.