From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of .
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:39 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] RB333/433 eliminating self-interference test

I'm curious to know if you're taking about transmit amps or receive
amps. When you say noise are you meaning transmitted noise (meaning
spectral impurity such as distortion, or do you mean unintentional
radiation of the desired transmitted signal?) or do you mean receiver
noise such as a higher noise floor, or signals considered to be noise
which are being picked up by the higher sensitivity receiver? I'm
assuming you mean transmitted noise of some kind as a result of the
transmit amp but I just want to clarify. Thanks!

What's the point of these router boards that have multiple radio card
slots if you can't have the radio cards that close together?

Greg

----

----

----