On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 15:31 -0600, 3-dB Networks wrote:
> Anyone have any recommendations for a free Radius server?  Specifically
> interested in credit card processing for a hotspot application.

Which hotspot are you running?  If it's Mikrotik, then the User Manager
may do the trick.  If you are looking for something more functional,
then FreeRadius with a front end manager to handle the users and cc
processing will be needed.  I'm not aware of any free way to do that
effectively (user manager is free and does cc processing, but the
program doesn't have many options and it is pretty limited in many
areas).  Hit me offlist and I'll show you one that I have available and
run you through some of the features.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *