From: George Rogato <wi...@oregonfast.net>

Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:28:25
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Cell phone with wifi?

Josh Luthman wrote:
> If you have Asterisk you just opened up nearly any Wifi phone to your
> system.  SIP is so universal...

Yeah, I have not been keeping up with cell phones. My own is 5years
old...doesn't even have a camera or display caller id on the outside of
the phone ;(

A client was telling me he heard there was a cell phone that when not in
range of the cell service could connect to ANYONES wifi.
Hadn't heard that, seen the phones with skype and the t mobile cells,
but not cell over voip.

Which is why I asked here.

So I take it there is no cell phone service that works off wifi as well?