From: Matthew Achak [matthew.ac...@1callres.com]

Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 12:20 PM

To: Ron Harden

Subject: First Call Resolution - company information as promised

Attachments: FCR - Overview.pdf; FCR presentation.ppt

Ron,

It was nice talking with you.

Please find attached information about First Call Resolution and our
outsourced domestically live agent help desk services for ILECs and CLECs. I
have also included a slide deck about us as well.

Headquartered out here in Oregon, First Call specializes in handling
creative outsourced call center and back office work for companies in the
communications (phone, cable, internet, wireless) arena such as Pervasip,
basically helping wherever a need should present itself, inbound as well as
outbound, short term as well as long term.

The following are areas of our expertise:

Customer Service

Order Processing

Technical Support

Data Entry

Outbound Calling (surveys, lead generation, welcome calls, retention calls,
telesales)

Email and web chat support

After Hours coverage

Short Term coverage

Seasonal coverage

Pilot programs

Back office work

Let me know if we can ever be of any assistance.

Sincerely,

Matthew Achak

Executive VP and Founder

First Call Resolution