Yup... us too.... but now it's "I had to fold my online Poker hand because my connection went down... I lost $1,000."

Travis
Microserv

Charles Wu wrote:
Yep, me too. Right out of the starting gates over 10 years ago, straight with S-Corp. Too much stupid s**t too be sued over by being a service provider. >For instance... Oh, your child saw porn? Maybe you should be watching over your child instead of trying to screw me out of every penny I own? Or... >there were three companies products that YOU could have bought to protect your children from seeing that!

Heh...we used to joke that our ISP was responsible for destroying billions of dollars of value in missed stock trades and market timings =)

-Charles