Make sure you're not using a serial terminal to paste it in. The MT, perhaps
from lack of flow control doesn't take well to large amounts of text being
pasted in at high speed via serial. Paste things from ssh/telnet

As far as backing up hotspot, I make the hotspot files on the computer (easier
for testing the visual), and archive them on the computer. They are then
copied to the MT as needed.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 08:12:05AM -0700, rabbtux rabbtux wrote:
> any suggestions on necessary edits for export file use?  I have an export
> file from rb450, and want to move its configuration to an rb450ah.  I paste
> the text in the new terminal, but only part of the settings get changed.
>
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:28 PM, <cc...@dot11net.com> wrote:
>
> > Agreed...that is why I use export. Then I can modify the script and strip
> > out macs, etc. Just my prefered method.
> >
> > Cameron

> > > I'll admit I haven't tried it recently, but it used to be really iffy -
> > > since a "new" system would have a different radio card, and different
> > > MACs on the Ethernet interfaces, it always was a horribly error-prone
> > > process in my experience.
> > >
> > > I'll have to grab a spare off the shelf and try this again later.
> > > Thanks! :)
> > >
> > > David Smith
> > > MVN.net

> > > Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/