I picked up a Teletronics 15-124 19db horizontal antenna for testing and
deployed it in place of a Tranzeo 16db Horizontal (TilTek?), using same
pigtail and radio. With the clients on this sector, the AP side is the
same, but the CPE receive side seems to have suffered with this larger
antenna. Nothing was changed other then the antenna, aimed to the exact
same degree, tilted the same percentage of vertical tilt, and so forth.
I'm thinking the antenna isn't very good, or it's VSWR is too low and
I'm getting some power reflected from the antenna. Anybody have
experience with this antenna, or these scenarios?

I expected this bigger, more expensive antenna to gain all across the board.

Regards
Michael Baird