> redirecting all outbound port 25 traffic to our smtp server

Doesn't that create a lot of extra work for you, or problems for your
clients?
For example, when they use their office server mail from home, or an
Internet born Email service such as from their Web site provider (usually
with smtp auth), and your SMTP server not listed as an approved sending
server in their SPF records? You usually dont want to be be a SPF approved
sender for a domain owned by a high valoume web provder.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband